Can you help?
Running for office is not easy work. But surely the hardest part about running for a campaign is asking for help.
There are many ways that you can help. Obviously, financial help is necessary. All contributions are appreciated, no matter how large or small.
I recognize that not everyone is able to help financially. There are other ways you can also help:
- Knock on doors
- Drive with me as I knock on doors
- Phone bank
- Hold signs at polling locations (Primary Sept 11; General election on 11/6.)
- Participate in visibility at the Town Dump
- Put a sign in your yard
- Help put signs in other locations
- Introduce me to your neighbors and friends (invite them to your home or mine for a meet and greet, or walk your neighborhood with me)
- Share my social media posts
- Call my attention to social media posts that need attention
It distresses me to have to ask for financial help. It shouldn’t be necessary. But until we get campaign spending under control, political candidates must raise funds to ensure that all voters realize that they DO have options in the voting booth.
And let’s face it: Rockingham 8 is a challenging district. Every contribution will help. Even small amounts add up. ($8.00 buys one more yardsign with wire frame. $5.00 gives me palm cards to reach fifteen more people.)
Your donation could help me win one of the nine seats in Salem (Rockingham 8). Funds contributed to my campaign will be used to purchase signs and campaign literature. If I can raise enough, it will also help pay for direct mailings, online ads, etc.
You may contribute online securely using your credit card via Act Blue.
If you prefer, you may make a donation via PayPal.(email@example.com)
You may also send checks to:
Bonnie Wright for NH State House
34 Liberty St
Salem NH 03079
Campaign Funding Rules:
- Contribution must be made from your own fund; funds must not be provided to you by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- You must be at least eighteen years old.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- All donations greater than $25 will be reported to the NH Secretary of State.
- Political contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes.
- The maximum aggregate contribution on a cumulative basis is $2,000 per election cycle per contributor ($1,000 USD for the primary + $1,000 USD for the general). Husband and wife can be considered as separate contributors.
State Law (RSA 664:6) requires the following information from all donors. If you are making a donation other than through ActBlue, please fill in this information.